Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Monday, March 06, 2017

Day 6

Day 6 - Monday, laundry day in our house.

Eating plan still working. I like feeling better although I would give anything to eat something with substance.  I ate a banana first thing this morning and an orange late afternoon. Late breakfast, early lunch ate a salad.

I had to redo a quilt block I am currently working on. Resewed the block. Only 6 more to do. I made the backing for another Stitching Sisters quilt and put it on the frame. I am hoping to finish two quilts this week.  I have several left to complete before April 1.

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

Awesome article! Thank you! What will you post about next?