Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Saturday, March 04, 2017

Day 4

Day 4 - Lazy Saturday. Spent the day watching Midsomer Murders with Jack. The shows are his current favorite series to watch on Netflix. Cute show. The English seem to commit lots of murders with the most unusual devices. Proves that eliminating hand guns will not stop murders.

Went to Walgreens to pick up a prescription and then to Walmart to buy Milo's tea.

Stuck to eating plan today but difficult. Oh, how I want something sweet and salty and with lots of calories. But. Must. Stick. To. Plan. I want to feel better.

No comments: