Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Day 2

Day 2 - Not as productive as I would like but 2nd bit of trash thrown out. Albeit, several folders full of old receipts and bills. That counts - a little less clutter in the house.

Kind of a lazy day. One of those days when I know nothing is going to get done. Well, I did pay all of March's bills that aren't paid automatically. I should be sewing on something but that isn't going to happen. Maybe, after I finish this, I will work on the afghan. I need to have it finished by June.

Change in eating - going well. I am eating lots of vegetables and fruits. My gut is objecting to all of the fiber it isn't used to. I crave sweets but so far have resisted. That is going to be my cross to bear for the next few days. I. CAN. WIN. THIS.

Until tomorrow....

No comments: