Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Monday, March 06, 2017

Day 5

Day 5 -  Nothing like a lazy Sunday with know plans. Went to Scioto Downs Racino with Jeannie. Won money on their dime and then proceeded to give it all back to them. Need to learn to leave when I am ahead.

Went to Jeannie's afterwards to spend time with the kids plus Jeremy and Ryder were visiting so I got a two-fer. It was fun watching the puppies reuniting. Definitely a boy thing. The two puppies loved playfully fighting with each other. They have grown quite a lot in the past two weeks. Bear got to keep his name. Jeremy and Kelly renamed their puppy, Archer (formerly Shy).