Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Saturday, March 04, 2017

Day 3 - Better Late than Never

Missed posting Day 3's post. So here is a summary of what I accomplished yesterday. I attended Groveport's Town Hall Cooking which is always the first Friday of each month. It is a fun way to meet and make new friends and learn something new in the way of cooking. Yesterday's topic was Irish foods. We made two types of cabbage stir fry. So easy and so good. The Potato pancakes were delicious. My group made Irish Soda Muffins. I loved them. Of course, they aren't on my new eating plan but I did eat one. We made them in a mini muffin tray so it was more of a two bite sample. Next month's class will be food made with rice.

I tackled the binding on a Stitching Sister's quilt. I am not too clean on the fabric selection that was made but I am sure someone will love being wrapped in it during chemo. I always pray that the person will be healed of their cancer.

Rob and Ginger stopped by for a visit. I always love some one-on-one time with my kids. During family gathers there is really very little time talking. Came meal time and we decided to try Little Italys' because they were hosting a benefit for the Nester Children. There was an hour and half wait so we went to Los Mariachis. The food is always good there.

One more bag bites the dust.

No comments: