Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yesterday Lori and Doug came in from Dayton and spent the evening with us. Of course I did not do anything after I fixed dinner. Lori and I visited while the guys watched the Reds game. Fortunately, the Reds won so that made Doug, Rob, and Jack happy.

Tonight I had planned on working in the sewing room but quickly ran out of energy. On the way home from work I stopped at Groveport's Town Hall to meet a lady there who wanted me to teach a beginning quilt class in October. I agreed. Now I just need to come up with a simple pattern that people can cut out and sew in one day.

I am definitely sleep deprived. Stayed up until 2 am Sunday night/Monday morning then couldn't sleep when I got back to the room (we spent the night in Cincinnati). Monday night I stayed up until 11 pm and last night it was after midnight before I got to bed. Tonight it is early to bed.

No comments: