Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Making a Teeny Dent

Well, I spent yesterday afternoon wringing my hands and trying to decide where to start. In the case of the mess I am dealing with it is best to just go in. I sorted a little of the material and put some things away. I still can't work with the mess. For sure, when Jack retires, our first chore will be to clean the basement and then move some of the seldom used sewing stuff down there. I have several shelving units that I can put stuff on and still have it accessible when I need it.

Last night Jack and I went to Cincinnati. We had a free hotel room which included breakfast. Needless to say we made use of that. It was a nice mini-vacation. We drove back through Dayton because I was trying to find a 1/4" presser foot for my Singer sewing machine. Didn't find it in Dayton. We went on to Yellowsprings so we could hassle Doug and eat at Peaches. In spite of driving through some nasty rain we had a great time.

Now it is back to the real world.

No comments: