Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Monday, August 24, 2009

No sewing done this weekend. I did do the 5K Heart Walk Saturday and paid dearly for that. Came home, took two aspirins, a shower, then took a nap. Jack and I went to Jackson Saturday evening for Aunt Bonnie's 65th birthday party. We had a nice time at Dave and Karen's. They have such a beautiful home.

Sunday I slept late, read the newspaper, went to Waffle House, the library, then to Kroger's. Later, Jack and I went to Jeannie and Jason's to pick-up Jason's work time sheet that needed to be faxed to his company. We then took stuff to my new office. Jack helped me file the service reports back into the file cabinets. I'm sure they would have stayed in boxes for months if Jack hadn't helped me.

No comments: