Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Is It September 11, 2009 Already

Where does the time go? I thought I could post something everyday but am not as dedicated as I thought I would be. Our family had a great Labor Day weekend. Kristen came down Sunday and stayed until Monday. We celebrated Layla's 7th birthday Sunday. Her birthday is actually tomorrow, September 12.

Monday we went to Connie and Jim's in Jackson for the Phillips Reunion. We had a wonderful time. Those attending were:
Daddy
Connie and Jim
Kristina and Brian
David and Kim
Kara and Andy (Roof)
Jeremy and Linda
Sadie, Lexie, and Zena
Carolyn and Jack
Rob and Lisa
Erin and Joey
Jeannie and Jason
Alexie and Ian
Jeremy and Kelli
Ivan
After the reunion David took Jack and me and Ivan for a ride around Lake Jackson on his new pontoon boat. After that Jack and I and Ivan stopped by Doris's house and visited. Doris's family, Alice and Tommy, and Edie plus others were there. We had a really nice time.

No comments: