Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Started the Reorganization - Took Pictures


The sewing room is hopeless. I took pictures of the room so everyone can see what I am facing. I don't know where to start. Baby steps... The room is just to small for all of my sewing supplies. I think I need to move some of the stuff to the basement.

I am hoping after September 30 (Jack's retirement), that with his help we can get the house cleaned really well. We have so much stuff that we need to toss. When we moved here I said I would never let so much stuff accumulate but it happened anyway. Where does it come from?

Oh well, I am not going to get much done today. When Jack gets home we are going to Cincinnati to spend the night. We have a free hotel room. Can't let that pass.

No comments: