Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Slowly Putting Christmas Aware

I spent the day putting Christmas away. I had planned to whittle down the amount of decorations that I would store. I couldn't bring myself to do it . So many of the ornaments have sentimental value. That is what happens when you collect items for 45 years. Six large totes of decorations to tuck away in the crawl space.

I displayed 5 Christmas trees this year. To be exact two large, one inside and one outside, a medium size tree and two table top trees. I still had four trees stored in the basement that I didn't include in this year's decoration. Maybe I will use more of them next Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty tree....glad to see you blogging :-)