Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Saturday, September 04, 2010

What Happened to This Week

It happened again. I totally lost this week. Where do the days disappear to? I spent Tuesday working on my quilt blocks. Wednesday I cleaned. That evening Jack and I went downtown to PromoWest for the Hospital's Years of Service Dinner. The Hospital certainly knows how to throw a great party.

Thursday, I went to Circleville to the Good Time Quilters Guild's Annual Quilt Show. I love seeing all of the beautiful quilts. The ladies are certainly talented. I went on to Chillicothe to Creations Sew Clever. I was able to put a hold on a piece of material I had been looking for. The irony was that Rita had the bolt of material with her at the Quilt Show in Circleville. I hadn't noticed the fabric while I was there. Fortunately, they will hold the material for me to pick up next Saturday.

3 comments:

Bianca said...

Time flies when you are having fun. I know, the days just race by me. On the other hand, that is a good thing, because that means that next Retreat will be here soon. LOL

Anonymous said...

I wish I had known you and Denise were going to the years of service party. I did not go as no one in my office was going and I was afraid I would have been there alone!!
I hear that time flies even faster when you are retired and then you wonder how you got anything done when you were working.
Enjoy the retirment though...I am counting the years :-)

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Glad you were able to find your fabric. I was too busy dealing with other things to even attend the quilt show.