Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Another Week - Gone

What a week! The time is going by way too fast. I love sleeping in, the house staying clean, and time to do whatever I want.

I tried working on the 2nd BOW for Bianca's Christmas Quilt. First of all, I cut the fabric wrong and had to redo that. Then I sewed the fabric together but not in the right sequence. So, being too lazy to pick out the stitches and resewing them correctly I chose to cut out new pieces. AND...of course, sewed them together wrong. I think I have lost the use of my right brain. (I lost the use of my left brain a long time ago.)

Jack is watching the Buckeyes so I think I will go back to the sewing room and attempt to correctly assemble the block as Bianca intended it to be done. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well did you get it done right :-)

Carolyn Phillips Taylor said...

After much unsewing.