Any day spent quilting is a good day.

About Me

My photo
Groveport, Ohio, United States
I have been married for 50 years. I have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandson. I am originally from Southern Ohio (Jackson) but I have spent my adult life living in Central Ohio.

Monday, April 03, 2017

Well, posting something everyday isn't working out. Ridding the house of a bag of trash each day isn't working, either. Oh well. It was a good idea.

I did finish eight quilts to turn into the Stitching Sisters this past Saturday (April 1). I am very pleased with that accomplishment.

Here are the pictures:








I finished Jeannie's quilt but it still needs a label.


1 comment:

Ajazgames said...

Nice blog! I really liked your posts!Keep up the good work!
escape games
online escape games
new escape games
point and click games